PROGRAM AND STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT OF INSTITUTIONAL INTERNATIONALIZATION STRATEGY
Overseas admissions are becoming more competitive as American institutions pursue enrollment from new and developing markets.
- Top-down assessments of international student programs to ensure schools are maximizing their resources in developing the most efficient program possible
- Multi-variable assessments focus on areas critical to the sustainability and strength of recruitment practice. Recommendations designed to increase your school’s visibility and reputation
- Generation of reports providing a strategic overview of the schools current overall readiness and current market image
- Development of internal and external strategies to assist schools in meeting and exceeding their strategic goals
- School-specific analysis of international student mobility trends and correlation to the American educational system in order to provide partners with a deep understanding of foreign student push and pull factors